Please read the following information carefully before your first in-person appointment.
Click here for important CLIENT CHECK-IN PROCEDURES.
On Monday, June 1, Restoration Place Counseling will be reopening for in-person counseling sessions. We have been working behind the scenes and receiving counsel from the UNC Law COVID-19 Relief Project to ensure we are able to meet safety protocols and standards to keep YOU and the RPC Staff safe and healthy ~ our #1 priority!
- RPC Staff’s health will be closely monitored and their temperatures will be checked every day upon arrival to the office.
- Established clients should contact their Counselor directly for scheduling. You can find their email addresses and phone number extensions here. New clients should call our Intake Coordinator at 336-542-2060 ext. 109.
- RPC Counselors will be working in the office for in-person sessions on an alternating-week schedule to limit the number of people in the office at one time.
- Your Counselor has been assigned an office and separate waiting space to ensure that all clients are able to wait at a safe social distance.
- Your Counselor has included additional time between sessions to allow for appropriate sanitizing of the office space using CDC and EPA approved disinfecting solutions.
- RPC is not requiring Counselors or Clients to wear protective face coverings due to the nature of the therapeutic process but will encourage use when appropriate. Depending on personal circumstances, your counselor may require you to wear a face covering in order to participate in an in-person session. You have the right to refuse and opt for a telehealth session instead.
- Please use the hand sanitizer in each lobby area prior to entering the counseling space.
- Your Counselor will open and close all doors for you in an effort to lessen contamination of common touch points. Suite Doors will remain open throughout the day to avoid opening and closing.
- If you prefer to continue telehealth sessions, let your Counselor know.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Counselor or you may contact our Business Manager or Executive Director (contact information below).
Business Manager: Heather Oakley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director: Cindy Mondello, email@example.com
Please review the CHECK-IN PROCEDURES (also linked at the top of this page). You will receive a Waiver by email from DocuSign that you must sign before your first appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us take baby steps back to normal! We are excited to see your beautiful faces and consider it a privilege and blessing to serve you.
Cindy Mondello, LCMHC
Founder and Executive Director