Our Check-In Procedures during COVID-19 are outlined below. Please read carefully. Failure to comply with the policies and protocols at Restoration Place Counseling may result in the cancellation of my appointment(s).
- Do not bring additional persons/visitors with you to your appointment. Parents accompanying a minor must wait outside the building. Necessary caregivers may escort the client to the session but then must wait outside the building and return for the client at the end of the session.
- When you enter the building, you will find six-feet distance markers in the hallway. Please wait in order of arrival on the next open marker.
- At the reception desk (protected with a plexiglass shield), you will have your temperature checked by our Receptionist (who will be wearing a mask) with a no-contact thermometer. If your temperature reading surpasses our threshold of 99 Degrees Fahrenheit, you will be asked to reschedule. Temperatures will not be announced and your privacy will be maintained.
- You will also be asked to answer the following list of COVID related questions, and depending on your responses, you could be asked to reschedule.
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days? fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has had a positive COVID-19 test result or any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days?
- PAYMENT: All sessions will require prepayment by a credit card on file with RPC, charged approximately 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you need to update your card on file with us, please contact Tamra Forsman, Billing Administrator, at 336-542-2060 ext. 104.